Santa Maria Immacolata church

The Church of Santa Maria Immacolata in Lugana was built on the lakeshore between 1909 and 1913 with heartfelt contributions from the Lugana community, who provided the stones for its construction and for whom it has become a spiritual place of reference.

It is a simple but attractive building, also thanks to its position on the lakeshore.  It was inaugurated on December 8, 1913 as a chapel under the charge of the parish of Sirmione, but subsequently became its own parish on May 17, 1942. Consecrated on 7 March 1981, it was completely restored in 2014.

Address

Piazza A. Casagrande, 7
25019 Sirmione (BS)

Where is it
Open the map
Share

This site requires the use of certain categories of cookies for several reasons. To get more information on the categories of cookies used and limit their use, see the ookie policy.