Santa Maria Immacolata church

Santa Maria Immacolata church was built on the river of the lake between 1909 and 1913 as Sirmione Chapel. It was inaugurated the 8th of December 1913. The parish building was the 17th of May 1942, consacreted the 7th of March 1981 and renovated on 2014.

This site requires the use of certain categories of cookies for several reasons. To get more information on the categories of cookies used and limit their use, see the ookie policy.