Santa Maria Immacolata Church
Built on the lake shore between 1909 and 1913
The church of S. Maria Immacolata in lugana was built on the lake shore between 1909 and 1913 as a chapel subject to the parish of Sirmione.
The new building was inaugurated on December the 8th, 1913. The erection in the parish dates back to May the 17th , 1942, the consecration on March the 7th, 1981.
Entirely restored in 2014.